Welcome to FinPoint
FinPoint is an independent investment-banking firm, with sole focus on delivering practical results for our clients in Ukraine, Russia and wider CIS region.
Founded in 2003, FinPoint has gained outstanding recognition as M&A adviser of choice for local and international clients. Since 2009, Ukrainian branch of FinPoint has entered into strategic cooperation with Rothschild, the world’s leading financial advisory house.
FinPoint and Rothschild
In 2008 FinPoint and Rothschild have entered into a strategic partnership to support each other’s activities in the Ukrainian market or with respect to Ukrainian clients.
FinPoint alliance with Rothschild provides our clients with comfort of direct domestic market access combined with advisory franchise of the highest international quality standards.
As part of this co-operation, Rothschild provides important know-how to FinPoint:
- Leads to potential investors and financial markets world-wide
- High level contacts in various companies, financial investors and governments globally
- Valuations on a selected basis
- Deep financial knowledge from a broad spectrum of sectors
FinPoint provides dedicated investment banking advisory service in the following areas:
- Assessment of strategic options
- Origination and execution of sell side and buy side transactions
- Advisory on mergers, JV establishment and strategic alliances
- Advisory on exits from minority positions
Debt advisory & restructuring
- Advisory on raising new debt from international lenders
- Advisory on various restructuring solutions
- Pre-IPO advisory, selection of bookrunners
- Valuation, including independent appraisal reports
- Advisory on financial investments
FinPoint has advised on over 25 transactions, involving leading local market players and blue chip international investors. We have developed expertise in key sectors such as:
- banking & insurance
- primary agriculture and processing
- branded consumer goods
- energy and utilities
- infrastrucuture and transportation
- building materials