FinPoint aims to combine an enjoyable and friendly work environment with challenging nature of investment banking careers. We look for candidates of high integrity, collaborative work attitude, superb intellectual capabilities and a passion for finance.
We are always interested to hear from candidates for an entry-level Analyst position (typically, we have an open position once a year).
We differ by providing our new team members with:
- Diverse exposure to various sectors and projects, often interacting with client’s decision-makers
- Opportunity to work in a cross-border team with our Rothschild & Co colleagues on landmark projects
- Continuous professional development (CFA and similar programs)
From an Analyst candidate we generally expect:
- One or two years of relevant work experience, preferably in finance or business development (however, in exceptional cases we hire candidates without work experience)
- Good understanding of Ukraine’s business environment, M&A process, basics of investment banking
- Strong knowledge of finance, quantitative and problem-solving skills, fluent English
- Good modelling and presentation skills
Occasionally we offer summer internship openings as a learning opportunity for exceptional students or graduates. In an Intern candidate we look for:
- Genuine curiosity and passion for business, finance and investments
- Excellent academic record and strong extracurricular activities
- Ability to learn fast and make positive contribution to team effort in the first 1-2 months
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com